Bollo Store Terms & Conditions
- Bang & Olufsen products, unless otherwise stated, come with a 3 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Beoplay by Bang & Olufsen products, unless otherwise stated, come with a 2 year manufacturers guarantee. Please ask for details.
- Bang & Olufsen products have a 30 days free return option when purchasing via the website.
- Loewe products, unless otherwise stated, come with a 3 year manufacturers guarantee. This can be extended by 2 years (5 years in total) at the time of purchase via RetraCare for an additional fee. Please ask for details.
- Linn products, unless otherwise stated, come with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee. Please ask for details.
- All other products come with a 1 year manufacturing warranty unless otherwise stated. Please ask for details.
- Small items are available from next day delivery on the UK mainland although some areas will be a two-day delivery. Large palletised items will be minimum two day delivery.
- Refunds can only be accepted when the product is in a sealed as-new condition. If the product is of a customised nature no refund option will be available. Spare parts & accessories are non-refundable so please ask for advice before placing an order to be sure the correct item is delivered
- If the product is defective within 30 days a replacement a replacement will be provided and out with 30 days a repair may be carried out. A refund is not available in the event of a product failure.
- Installation charges will not be refunded in the event of a product return.
- To make our service more complete we will from time to time source and fit 3rd party products such as DVD players, satellite boxes, routers etc. These products are NOT covered by the Bang & Olufsen warranty. As such, in the event of an issue with a 3rd party product, there will be call out charges regardless of warranty status.
- store offer a Premium Convenience package that removes call out fees. Please ask for more details.
- Where the installation requires we will use independent trades. We carefully select these trades for the quality of their work. In the unlikely event that you find part of their work does not live up to your expectations we will work to resolve this to your satisfaction. As an independent partner the final resolution will be the responsibility of the tradesperson.
- Many of our products require internet access and use of a home Wi-Fi network. We will make some basic assumptions about the standard of your network and equipment. If they fall short of the minimum standards required for our products then we can happily provide expert assistance in upgrading your equipment. This, however, will come at an additional cost.
- We genuinely wish you to be delighted with all aspects of your purchase. If you have any questions, queries or comments then please contact your sales person. Alternatively, you can contact the business owner in writing at the showroom address.
Service & Repair Terms & Conditions
- All service jobs require an upfront inspection fee to be paid. This fee comes of the cost of the repair but is non-refundable in the event of the product being unrepairable or the client deciding against a repair.
- Repairs must be collected by the client within 3 months of completion or the equipment will be sold to recover costs.
- Parts fitted carry a manufacturers 6 month warranty. All parts are subject to availability.